Saturday, August 22, 2009

303 Magazine | August Issue

I wanted to publish this post before the end of August and I have made it by a hair...
The August issue of 303 Magazine is the 1st Annual 'Gentleman' Issue and I have 3 shoots in it! I have attached the spreads as they appear in the mag - check them out!!

SQUARE ROOT - is a collaborative effect with Sheer Genius Star & 2008 NAHA Hairstylist of the year, Charlie Price. It's a mens grooming spread which we shot in Charlie's garage!


PERSPECTIVE - this shoot was of Rachel Pisciotta, a local Denver girl who recently became the new face for Bebe clothing.


FICTION - this was just a shoot I did with my friend, Adam Lee Brodner, who is an aspiring and very talented Art Director, in a vacant room in the rear of his building. This is the kitchen that was actually there, we just swept away the cobwebs and rearranged a few things!



No comments:

Post a Comment